Whew! Our road show crew just returned from one of the largest rallies of the year, Daytona Bike Week! Despite initial industry reports that rally traffic was down and the weather wasn’t as warm as riders had hoped, the Performance Machine crew was quite pleased to see all of our friends who rolled up to the semi — our home away from home— to have their bikes customized by certified PM factory installers.
If you missed us in Daytona Beach, not to worry because we’ve lined up an entire schedule of motorcycle rallies where you can visit with us throughout the year. And as always, we promise to show up fully-loaded with product, offer up some amazing show specials, install your parts while you wait, and put you back on the road equipped with the finest motorcycle wheels, brakes, and accessories on the market today.
We’d love to see you in 2010…
- Laughlin River Run (Laughlin, NV): April 21 – 24, 2010
- Myrtle Beach (Myrtle Beach, SC) May 7 – 16, 2010
- Laconia Bike Rally (Laconia, New Hampshire): June 12 – 20, 2010
- J&P Open House (Anamosa, Iowa June 26 – 27, 2010
- Carlisle Bike Fest (Carlisle, Pennsylvania): July 23 – 25, 2010
- Sturgis Rally (South Dakota): August 4 -14, 2010
- DelMarVa (Ocean City, Maryland): September 16 – 19, 2010
- Street Vibrations (Reno, Nevada): September 22 – 26, 2010
- Biketoberfest (Daytona Beach, Florida): October 14 – 17, 2010
- Lone Star Rally (Galveston, Texas): November 4 – 7, 2010
To become a Rally Insider and view the complete list of shows schedule PM affiliates, visit www.motorsportrallycorp..