When we set our eyes on the Dyna FLD Switchback we didn’t think it had much of a chance. Beat-up and grandpa’d out this old machine was desperate for some love. Our Brand Manager Sean had the remedy and went to town listing out parts and curating the build. The first order was to ditch the awful 41mm FL front end for the Dyna Bob style legs and trees. This allowed the bike to be more of a Dyna Bob with bags. With that done it was all about doing something a bit different but in style and relevant for today. We received a lot of weird looks when we sketched the bike up with a baby blue paint scheme.
“Ok baby blue sure” and “Gold wheels!?” – dude I don’t know…
Ah, it will be ok said Sean, trust me. Meanwhile, in his head, he knew this build go one way or the other, awful or awesome.
The bike ended up with a shopping list of PM parts.
Pro AmWheels – Gold Ops
- Open Belt Primary – Contrast Cut – Black Ops coming soon.
- Complete Hand Controls – W/ Hydraulic Master Conversion- Black Ops
- Scallop Motor Covers – W/ Hydraulic Clutch Slave – Black Ops
- Radial Calipers – Black Ops
- MAX HP Air Cleaner – Gold Ops
- LED Fuel Caps – Black Ops
- Vision Mirrors
- and much more!
Paint by Adler Moto Design in CA.