We’re now accepting nominations for April’s PM Bike of the Month
If your bike is tricked out with Performance Machine products (think PM forged wheels, air cleaner, grips, disc brakes, mirrors, foot & hand controls, and more) and you’d like to see how fellow motorcycle enthusiasts rank your build compared to your peers’, then enter your bike in our April Bike of the Month contest, where you could win a $100 PM Gift Certificate and be considered for PM Bike of the Year honors.
all you have to do to enter your bike in the April contest is submit one or two photos of your ride to firstname.lastname@example.org. The experts here at Performance Machine will review all submissions and choose the top three bikes based on the following criteria:
- The loud and proud use of Performance Machine products!
The top three picks (in no particular order) will then be posted here on CustomMotorcyclePartsBlog.com where all Performance Machine fans will have a chance to vote for April’s Bike of the Month. The winner (i.e., the person whose bike receives the most votes in an online poll) will have his or her bike featured here on the blog and will receive a $100 gift certificate towards Performance Machine product. As with all contests, some rules and conditions do apply. In order for your bike to be considered in the running for April 2010’s PM Bike of the Month honors:
- Your bike must have Performance Machine products.
- You must submit at least one (1) original photo — but no more than two (2) original photos — of your bike via email to email@example.com.
- By submitting your photo(s), you must agree that the photo(s) do not infringe upon or violate the copyright, trademark, publicity, privacy, or other rights of any third party, and that you grant permission to Performance Machine, Inc. to use your photos here on CustomMotorcyclePartsBlog.com, PerformanceMachine.com, and other Performance Machine, Inc. controlled sales and marketing mediums at its choosing in perpetuity.
- All entries for April’s contest must be received by 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time on Friday, March 26, 2010.
- All entries must include a 150-300 word written description related to the installation of PM products on the bike in question.
- One (1) entry is allowed per person.
Submit your photos and write-up today for the April Bike of the Month contest. Entries must be received by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, March 26. Then, be sure to check back next Monday, March 29, to see if your bike made it into the top three, and cast your vote for who should receive April’s top honor!