Welcome to the new and improved version of the Performance Machine blog. If you’ve been here before, you’re likely to notice that things have changed. If you’re a first-time visitor or haven’t been here in a while, here’s what the blog used to look like:
Quite a change, don’t you agree? In addition to the new look and feel, we’re recommitting ourselves to the process of blogging. Soon, you’ll be able to use the Performance Machine blog to keep up on a variety of Performance Machine developments, as well as to get a behind-the-scenes look at how we design and manufacture some of the aftermarket industry’s leading motorcycle wheels, calipers and breaks.
While we wont attempt to be all things to all people, we will have stuff of interest to builders, riders and enthusiasts alike. And in case you’re wondering what we’ll be blogging about, here’s a short list of what’s already on the editorial calendar:
- Product Highlights (especially from the ‘what’s new for 2010’ category)
- Our 40th Anniversary (hard to believe but we turn 40 this year)
- Interviews with key Performance Machine staffers (meet some of the great minds and leaders that make PM the market leader it is today)
- Tech and Product Tips (from installation to maintenance, we’ve got you covered)
- Picture and Videos (your bikes, our products, rallies & events, and more… count on us for stunning images throughout the year)
- Rallies and Events (we often hit the road to meet with customers in person, and when we do, we’ll blog about those experiences here)
- Factory Tours (Performance Machine designs and manufactures all of its products right here in California, and from time-to-time we’ll post a video or two detailing the process)
Enjoy the new blog, share it with your friends and colleagues, and leave us a comment with your thoughts on the new look and feel.